Thursday 17 January 2019

Breaking the ice

I'm not one of those guys who walks into a room and greets everyone, that gets himself to know immediately to all the strangers in the room. I am that quiet, shy person who rarely talks to any stranger. So this blog will be as weird to me as it is to you.

That said, let's get down to business!

The MINTOS platform is known to be one of the largest and most successful crowdfunding online platforms. Like any other investor, I opened the account on the platform and began to analyze how it works. I've read A LOT about MINTOS for over eight months. But I did not invest a cent in the plan.

On January 8, 2019, I decided that it was time to check if the platform does or does not do what it says it does, so I ordered an interbank transfer of €200.00 to start playing.

As expected, my "Auto Invest" profile invested the amount in the same second as the money entered my account, fulfilling all the requirements I had set.

Very soon after, on January 14, I began to receive interest and principal payments.

 It was then that I thought, "- But then this money will stand still without interest?" I decided to transfer another €8.00 to my account, because I consulted the payment plan and verified that this would be the amount that I would be missing to have the €10.00 (minimum amount to make a new investment or to reinforce an existing investment ), and in this way I would not have money just standing there.

I adjusted the "Auto Invest" profile to make investments between €10.00 and €20.00, so the money will always be invested in full, not a single cent available to be invested. I have already set up automatic transfers through my homebanking so that each working day is credited €10.00 in my MINTOS account. So I will invest the € 10.00 plus the money I receive every single day.


 So this is my current situation on the platform. I will post my evolution here every day. I intend to reach the level of €5,000.00 on the platform by June 2019 if payments remain stable. I already invested in other platforms (Raize and Housers), but the experience did not go well at all. I hope that in MINTOS the buy back guarantee will really work.

Follow the blog and see if it was a right decision or another nonsense of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment