Sunday 20 January 2019

Summary of the first week

We have arrived at the weekend, it's time to review the progress of this week.





I have now reached the 30 loans. Each loan with amounts between €10.00 and €11.00, with the exception of a loan that I've subscribed twice in a distraction moment.





As you can see from the photo above, we have the option to exclude the loans we have already subscribed to. It is advisable to select this option, especially in small portfolios, as is my personnal case. The mentioned loan has a total weight of 6.67% of the total of my portfolio, far from my target of 0.5%.


There are many characteristics by which we can filter the type of loans that we intend to subscribe to. There is also the possibility to select time intervals of loan duration and / or interest rate intervals in which we are interested.


While writing this post, I received payments. That is, I just discovered something else that I did not knew: the MINTOS platform also makes payments over the weekend. As you can see, the annualized interest rate has been updated with this payment and is now at 10.00%.

There is much more to learn about the platform as it continues to evolve. I agree that the risks associated with using this platform are far greater than traditional savings bank accounts, however, I am available to continue to strengthen my position on the platform as a means of diversifying my global portfolio of investments and potentially increasing my gains.

No comments:

Post a Comment